Global Oncology’s mission is to bring the best cancer care to underserved patients around the world. We collaborate across geographic, professional and academic borders to improve cancer care, research and education. Global Oncology (GO) is a community partner of the Longwood Symphony Orchestra (LSO), a fellow nonprofit that plays multiple concerts annually at Jordan Hall, celebrating Boston-area 501(c)(3) organizations addressing needs in health care.
At GO's benefit concert this December, Luke Evnin, PhD and Ansbert Gadicke, MD, co-founders and Managing Directors of MPM Capital, will receive our 2nd Annual Global Oncology Visionary Award. Luke, Ansbert and their teams on both coasts work with leading scientists to create companies that seek to address unmet needs and change the face of medicine across all therapeutic areas. Recently our honorees worked with UBS to create a social impact investment fund, The Oncology Impact Fund, that invests in breakthrough oncology therapeutics and dedicates a portion of its profits to cancer research as well as to cancer care access in developing countries.
PLEASE JOIN US
TICKETS or DONATION
- $50: Standard Ticket BUY
- $200: Premium Ticket (Premium Seating + Invitation to Pre-Concert Dinner Reception) BUY
- Please consider a Donation if you cannot attend DONATE
- Platinum: $25,000 – 10 Tickets + Dinner + Full Page Ad
- Gold: $10,000 – 10 Tickets + Dinner + Half Page Ad
- Silver: $5,000 – 8 Tickets + Dinner + Qtr Page Ad
- Bronze: $2,500 – 6 Tickets + Dinner + 1 Line Tribute
- Copper: $1,000 – 4 Ticket + Dinner + 1 Line Tribute
- Tribute: $500 – One line tribute in program book