GO is a community partner of the Longwood Symphony Orchestra (LSO), a fellow nonprofit that plays multiple concerts annually at Jordan Hall, celebrating Boston-area 501(c)(3) organizations addressing needs in health care. At GO's benefit concert in October 2016, Dr. Edward Benz, CEO of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, will receive GO's very first Global Oncology Visionary Award. We hope you will join us!
- $50: Standard Ticket BUY
- $200: Premium Ticket; Premium Seating + invitation to our Pre-Concert Reception BUY
Sponsorships & Advertising
Sponsorships include: premium tickets, admission to the pre-concert reception & a range advertising opportunities; click the image below for details
- Copper: $1,000 – 4 Premium Ticket
- Bronze: $2,500 – 6 Premium Tickets
- Silver: $5,000 – 8 Premium Tickets
- Gold: $10,000 – 10 Premium Tickets
- Platinum: $20,000 – 10 Premium Tickets
- Advertising Opportunities: click image at left
To purchase a sponsorship or advertising, and for questions and additional information, email email@example.com
See you on October 1st!
This event has been completed. GO's first benefit concert with the LSO was held on October 1, 2016. It was a big success as well as a lovely evening. Thanks to our generous sponsors, advertisers and ticket purchasers, GO raised over $105,000.
To learn more, visit the Benefit Concert Recap page.