George Bickerstaff is an internationally recognized expert in finance, healthcare and philanthropy. He is an active investor and contributes significant time and energy to helping disadvantage children through philanthropic activities.
George has founded companies in the financial services, healthcare and information technology industries and has held senior executive and board positions in some of the largest and most respected companies in the world.
George is currently Managing Director of M.M. Dillon, an investment bank and private equity firm which he co-founded. Prior to joining M.M. Dillon, George was the Chief Financial Officer of Novartis Pharma AG, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Previously, George was the Chief Financial Officer of IMS Healthcare and a senior executive of Dun & Bradstreet. George began his earlier career in finance and engineering with General Electric.
George is a frequent lecturer and quest speaker on finance, leadership and philanthropy and gained a global perspective by living and working in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the United States.
George holds business and engineering degrees from Rutgers University and continued his executive education at Harvard Business School.
- Finance, Healthcare, Philanthropy
- Strategic, Business and Financial Planning
- Public Health and Public / Private Partnerships
- Information Technology and Business Networks
- Board, Leadership and Management Development
- Audit, Corporate Governance and Internal Controls
- Capital Markets, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and Venture Capital
- Biotechnology, Diabetes, Pharmaceuticals, Oncology, and Vaccines